jueves, 28 de julio de 2016

Blog with dust!

It happens when you forget a gadget, your album or some item somewhere in your house. I haven´t publish anything in this blog, cause the only purpose of create it, was a university project of a subject called Data Communication which didn't helps me as many others, due the academic plan I coursed was too old.

I´ve never thought further, but recently, I came up "this could be used to share". I'm not good at speaking o writing, even I have to put a considerable effort to create my own ideas. I've been involved in social networks, where you just have to click on and share any content and that's it. So, I decided to make this site useful and create some interesting content. Moreover, it would help to improve my writing, some issue which in my profession its not well developed by the people that I know, it's OK, every job has theirs weakness.

So, what is going to write this dude?...

If my words didn't make you enter in an idle state, it´s what you think. Travels, most of the time. Who is not interested in travel somewhere? I think the answer is NOBODY, but if you say you don't, perhaps you haven't chosen the correct type of place, because we want to discover... it's inner us. Feel everything with your available senses and create experience. i would try to tell as we were face to face all those ephemeral sensations, thus you could feel bit curiosity and you go and discover at your own way, cause everything is subjective.

"I have got more routes than goals in my live, what would be the next?"



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario